Are you interested in working for LivingRite? If you are licensed as a LCSW, LCPC, LMFT or Licensed Clinical Psychologist, or are interested in pursuing a career in mental health, then read on.
LivingRite, The Center for Behavioral Health is:
- An organization that sets the platform for therapists to do what they love to do.
- A warm and caring place to work while helping others achieve long term goals and aspirations.
- An organization that creates a culture that encourages autonomy and builds a positive climate for trust and self-actualization.
- An organization that aspires to create opportunities, release potential, remove obstacles, encourage growth and provide guidance to our members.
LivingRite is founded and dedicated to a sustainable corporate concept of linked prosperity between 3 interrelated parts:
- Social Mission – To operate the organization in a way that actively recognizes the central role that business plays in society by initiating innovative ways to improve the quality of life of our clients, employees and the communities we serve.
- Service Mission – To provide the finest quality services with a continued commitment to incorporating empirically validated treatment solutions for our clients and promoting business practices that respect the earth and environment.
- Economic Mission – To operate the organization on a sustainable financial basis of economic growth, increasing perceived value for our clients and expanding opportunities for development and career growth for our employees in the field of behavioral health.
The underlying mission of LivingRite is the determination to seek new and creative ways of addressing all three parts, while holding a deep respect for individuals inside and outside the company and for the communities of which they are a part.
We currently provide the following benefits:
- A matching retirement plan
- Paid malpractice insurance for your work at LivingRite
- A defined semi-annual allowance for continuing education
- Health Insurance Premium Reimbursement Program
- Single Membership to Lifetime Fitness or Kishwaukee Wellness Center
What LivingRite is looking for:
LivingRite is looking for highly trained psychotherapists to join our large group practice! Since its inception in 2009, LivingRite has grown to 3 locations, 33 clinicians and 7 administrative staff members. LivingRite has turned into a platform for therapists to reach their individual goals and bring the much needed therapy services and mental health awareness to surrounding communities. Despite the size of the organization, LivingRite works very hard to make sure the practice feels small with a strong sense of community, support and teamwork.
The founders of LivingRite want therapists accomplish their life’s goals while working in an environment that focuses on a warm and inviting culture that is conducive to a thriving work environment. LivingRite has developed specialty teams in the areas of: Women’s Health, Anxiety Disorders & OCD, Trauma and PTSD and Couples and Family therapy. Work/life balance is highly stressed for everyone working at the Center. Benefits for full time clinicians include the following: competitive compensation ($70,000 to $150,000 on a percent collected basis), SIMPLE IRA matching retirement plan, a tax- free annual stipend towards health insurance premiums, and a fitness club membership. LivingRite also covers malpractice insurance, money towards CEU courses and therapy tools and assessments Full and part time positions available. Masters and doctorate level candidates with a PsyD, PhD, LMFT, LCSW and LCPC license are encouraged to apply. Applicants who are ready to sit for the EPPP or licensed are also accepted.
If you are still interested in becoming a part of the LivingRite culture, please take the time to fill out and submit our online application below: