Are you interested in working for LivingRite? If you are licensed as a LCSW, LCPC, LMFT or Licensed Clinical Psychologist, then read on.
LivingRite, The Center for Behavioral Health is:
- An organization that sets the platform for therapists to do what they love to do.
- A warm and caring place to work while helping others achieve long term goals and aspirations.
- An organization that creates a culture that encourages autonomy and builds a positive climate for trust and self-actualization.
- An organization that aspires to create opportunities, release potential, remove obstacles, encourage growth and provide guidance to our members.
LivingRite is founded and dedicated to a sustainable corporate concept of linked prosperity between 3 interrelated parts:
- Social Mission – To operate the organization in a way that actively recognizes the central role that business plays in society by initiating innovative ways to improve the quality of life of our clients, employees and the communities we serve.
- Service Mission – To provide the finest quality services with a continued commitment to incorporating empirically validated treatment solutions for our clients and promoting business practices that respect the earth and environment.
- Economic Mission – To operate the organization on a sustainable financial basis of economic growth, increasing perceived value for our clients and expanding opportunities for development and career growth for our employees in the field of behavioral health.
The underlying mission of LivingRite is the determination to seek new and creative ways of addressing all three parts, while holding a deep respect for individuals inside and outside the company and for the communities of which they are a part.
We currently provide the following benefits:
- A matching retirement plan
- Paid malpractice insurance for your work at LivingRite
- A defined semi-annual allowance for continuing education
- Health Insurance Premium Reimbursement Program
- Single Membership to Lifetime Fitness or Kishwaukee Wellness Center
If you are still interested in becoming a part of the LivingRite culture, please take the time to fill out and submit our online application